Topic

Durability of OPsacks?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
PostedJan 8, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for the suggestions!

I was just thinking a hard sided container could work. I don't plan on using a nalgene but I had considered carrying one of those Ziplock twist mugs, and had pretty much decided against it, but if carrying one means I can sleep an extra 2 hours I may throw it back into my pack.

PostedJan 8, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Or, instead of a solid stack… possibly a liquid snack… protein drink or such…

Personally, I used to have the same issue… waking up hungry. I found that eating a bigger dinner helps… but I have also found that the hunger goes away after maybe 15 minutes or a half hour… it's strange, but it does go away and I awake hours later not even hungry…

b

Bill Reynolds BPL Member
PostedJan 9, 2014 at 6:04 am

I stayed in shelters but I should have added that I always hung my food on the lines with a round barrier between the food and the the rope. These are obviously very common in most all shelters.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Loading...