Topic

Vertex Ultralight Backpacking Stove

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Edward Jursek BPL Member
PostedJan 6, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Scott, I think we need a much more detailed disclosure from you regarding any possible ties to Vertex. See the thread for Vertex in the Gear Deals section. Perhaps post your bank statements for the last three years? Maybe a sample of your DNA?

K C BPL Member
PostedJan 6, 2014 at 10:30 pm

$45 for a steel stove?
Maybe if it was titanium, bigger, and had a wood burning option. I'll stick with my caldera ti cone or esbit wing ti stove and Al windscreen. I see zero advantage, sorry for my honest reply…

Brian Johns BPL Member
PostedJan 7, 2014 at 3:49 pm

In short, NM. And, thanks Doug I. for cluing me in that I missed a joke. Should of guessed; must've missed the other thread obviously.

PostedJan 8, 2014 at 6:28 am

"The assumptions were what I took issue with."

I gotta admit, this thread is kind of funny – assumptions and miscommunication all around.

FWIW, Edward was joking in his post, referring to the silliness of the other Vertex post where the maker was spanked for not following disclosure rules that weren't actually listed anywhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...