Topic

A new cottage gear company? Whaaa?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
PostedJan 4, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Good point Thomas. Apparently even arcturusgear.com is already taken too! Dang, even outsidetheboxgear.com is taken as well… Drats, foiled yet again.

I'm going to take a BPL vacation for a bit. Might stop in once in a while, mostly to read, but i'm really going to try to limit my posting.

Thank you all for the advice, suggestions, encouragement, and general support. Best early b-day present a BPL member could get. :)

PostedJan 4, 2014 at 10:19 pm

You've got some designs I've considered bringing out as well! Stuff I've wanted to make for myself and stuff I thought would sell.

If things pan out ill be doing trail work for three months and then the CDT, and I'd love to give your stuff a shot if you want a tester :)

Mark Baker BPL Member
PostedJan 5, 2014 at 1:25 pm

My wife has a small women clothes business she sold a lot of units but the unit profit is pretty small, and one miscalculation in style changes meant inventory spoilage which would eat the profit up very quickly. She has scaled back and figured out what is less fickle and where to sell that makes money, Its become a hobby that finally after many years makes a little money as a result. Make sure you are realistic about what product you pick and your financial numbers jive so you can stay in business.

If you do decide to go into the business of External lightweight custom Packs similar zimmerpacks raise your hand I will take a look.

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Loading...