Topic

Custom baselayers from foxwear

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
chris smead BPL Member
PostedJan 2, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Heard about foxwear (www.foxwear.net) from another thread here, and decided to give them a shot.
Totally worth it!
I sent them an email requesting some specs/pricing for a set of power stretch full length bottoms, and another set of knee length ones.
Lou (the owner) was very responsive, and in less than a week I had both baselayers in my hands!!!
Quality is amazing! Real polartec fabric, and the sizing and stitching is perfect.

I'm a huge Arcteryx fan, and was considering the rho ar powerstretch bottoms. But Foxwear was cheaper, custom fit, and 0.7oz lighter! (7oz for the mid weight power stretch bottoms)

The knee length baselayer he made me was only 4oz!

My favorite companies of all time are now Foxwear, ZPacks, Zimmerbuilt, and Lukes Ultralight. After years of only trusting big manufacturers, I've learned smaller cottage companies are lighter, and pay more attention to detail. :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...