Topic

Skyskape X cross bar sleeve

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Shane S. BPL Member
PostedJan 1, 2014 at 12:32 pm

I had trouble finding the cross bar sleeve quickly on my Skyscape X, especially during low light or adverse conditions. SO, I just added a little bit of reflective tape that I found in the automobile section of a hardware store to the ends of the pockets. Problem solved. Weight penalty= practically zero.

Skyscape X cross bar sleeve

Edward Jursek BPL Member
PostedJan 1, 2014 at 8:28 pm

I don't know which annoys me more – that you own a cool Skyscape X and I don't, or that you came up with a clever, cheap and weightless solution to an equipment problem that would have never occurred to me.

Brian Johns BPL Member
PostedJan 2, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Great looking and creative solution. I had a Skyscape Trekker, and I found that it was easiest to always leave the bar in. It rolled up and packed the same and made for slightly faster set up and take down.

Thomas Willard BPL Member
PostedJan 2, 2014 at 5:55 pm

That's an awesome remedy. I gotta admit, I had a tough time finding the sleeve myself. I combed every inch of the tent. I was beginning to think I got a defect.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...