Happy new year everyone!
I just noticed this in the montbell site http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=2301&p_id=1107502&gen_cd=1
Weird waist warmer thing….I'm curious how much warmth it actually adds.
For 1.59 oz…it might be worth it….
Also if you have any experience wight this zeo-line fabric let me know.
Topic
1.59 oz half vest thingy?
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
SPANX!
Actually this does solve the winter issue of some baselayers not always being long enough. It'll properly seal up the midriff from drafts. For the weight, and price, not a bad piece of kit to try for winter.
del
It's a "bustier." I think you have to be a certain hawtness factor to wear this and get away with it. Besides, it needs two straps so it won't slide down, and at that point, I may as well go shopping at Victoria's Secret.
Now that I look at it…I'm not sure how I'd explain myself if my wife caught me wearing that.
This may finally be the neck gaiter I've been searching for for my huge head.
I would think a dickey might be more practical?
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/due-north-fleece-dickey-turtleneck-for-men-and-women~p~2536g/
If you were going to add a warm layer to only one or the other, which is more efficient–to warm the upper organs, or the lower? Dickey adds a layer to the heart and lungs, whereas the "sexy bustier" adds a layer to the lower organs and intestines.
I was wondering that myself. My uncle-in-law was a logger who used to wrap his scarf around his belly while working, and he swore that made a big difference in warmth.
I do like that the Dickey also acts as a bib. In case you are a messy eater or tend to spit up a lot like my son.
Become a member to post in the forums.

