Topic

Ultralight Backpacking Thesis help

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedDec 30, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I am a Master's student at Georgia Tech and I am doing my thesis project on Ultralight Gear Design. I need to interview ultralight backpackers to get a better understanding of user needs. Is anyone interested in doing an hour long phone interview to help me out?

Dale Wambaugh BPL Member
PostedDec 30, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I would like to help.

You might want to set up your personal messaging so people can respond privately.

Tony Wong BPL Member
PostedJan 1, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Sarah,

I would be happy to give you my thoughts.

Just PM me and I can provide you with a phone number you can reach me at.

Also…you might want to reach out to John Abela from http://hikelighter.com/

I am sure that he would be a wealth of information for you.

Tony

PostedJan 2, 2014 at 1:15 am

As a former grad student myself I'd be happy to help, though you would have to call Sweden. Then again, there is always Skype and the like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...