Topic

Any experience with the Paradox Evolution?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
PostedDec 29, 2013 at 4:21 am

Hi,

Does anybody has any experience with the Paradox Evolution? …and how does it compare with the ULA Epic?

Thank you,

Miquel

Rick Adams BPL Member
PostedDec 29, 2013 at 7:28 am

I have one and it carries very well. Very adjustable, the frame will support more than I can carry and the belt wraps well around you hips, it does not slide down like many lumbar pad type hip belts. I haven't used a ULA but I suspect the weight capacity is considerably less.

David Chenault BPL Member
PostedDec 29, 2013 at 8:01 am

My article should be out soon.

In short, it's an innovative design and an outstanding option for folks who need to carry a lot of weight.

PostedDec 29, 2013 at 8:05 am

Hi David,

I can't wait to see your article, and thanks for sharing your initial thoughts.

M.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Loading...