Topic

Gear Grams Site Down

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Eric Osburn BPL Member
PostedDec 26, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Anyone know how to get ahold of the person in charge of the geargrams website? It appears to be down. The site rocks! If you don't already use it you should and donate as well. He's done a fabulous service to our community.

Bob Gross BPL Member
PostedDec 26, 2013 at 5:12 pm

"It appears to be down. The site rocks!"

That's quite a contradiction.

–B.G.–

Eric Osburn BPL Member
PostedDec 26, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Ha! I suppose that is a bit of a contradiction. This is the first time I've ever seen it down though and site really is fabulous. My guess is the guy in charge probably hasn't been checking it because holidays.

Edit: Site is back up.

PostedDec 26, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I've been using it for the past two days w/o incident…..just tried it again and it seems to work fine…I'm using Firefox browser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...