…The Backpacking light 115 merino base layers that were once sold from this site. Does anybody know where something comparable can be purchased? The lightest I can find appears to be the micros from smartwool.
Topic
Seeking UL Merino Base layers Comparable to….
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Ibex and Icebreaker both have higher counts than that, but I think Houdini makes UL silk/merino base layers with a thinner thread count similar to Smartwool's thinnest. Check and see if I'm right, or if it's something you're interested in.
Backcountry.com sells Houdini in the US.
Jesus, Max! Your avatar has more teeth than Carly Simon! Who is that?
OP, Icebreaker has some excellent UL Merino base-layers.
Looks like William Dafoe.
He is now da foe of BPL!
*groan* Justin, that's horrible. And who is William Dafoe? Is he related to Willem Dafoe?
yes or rather same guy, i meant Willem.
Yeah, it was pretty bad.. but at this late at night (EST), not all neurons are firing that well.
On that note, good night.
Cabela's is now carrying Icebreaker.
Become a member to post in the forums.

