Topic

Insignia Cloth – Response to Daryl Daryl

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedDec 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Hey Daryl,
BPL lets me receive, but not reply to PMs. ????
Can back to you with an email address
Hope you see this.
Thanks,
Sam

PostedDec 21, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Samuel,

I understand. That must be frustrating.

On the other hand I now know that I can send you insulting e-mails and you can't send insulting ones back at me.

PostedDec 22, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Samuel,
Can't reply to anyone, or just Daryl?

Are you hitting Reply in your e-mail system, or are you clicking on the Link in the message?

PostedDec 26, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Greg,
I'm clicking on the link. Have spent way more time than I can justify trying to find the bug.
Got a PM from a guy who wondered if I was clicking on the link, but couldn't reply to his PM.
Might be able to reply by sending a new PM to anyone set up to receive.
But it will be simpler to just add a note to any of my OPs or longer posts with a lot of info, that for response to a PM, an email address will be needed.
Thanks for your interest, though.
P.S. FYI, I'm still working on the HH tester – so many projects, so little time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...