Topic

topo for GPS H. Coe

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedDec 20, 2013 at 7:14 am

so I have never been fond of the USGS topo of H. Coe and love the water proof map they have been selling as of late and wanted to put it into my GPS for the GGG6 and figured why reinvent the wheel if someone has already done it here or out in the www (googled, could not find one)… anyway if you have grappled with this I would be interested in your thoughts; or maybe you have a good jpeg &/or img file you would like to share…

also has anyone checked out this link… < http://watertrails.info/Garmin_GPS_Maps/Henry_Coe_State_Park_Map_GPS.php >
"The Henry Coe State Park map has all of the legal fire roads and trails as of 2013. Furthermore, Springs, lakes, and ponds are indicated. The map we sell is a scalable vector map – not a .jpg image or a paper map. This means that you can upload our map into your GPS, and follow it (real time) as you are out on the trail."

the cost is $10 (I presume for the entire park)… part of me is thinking just go for it and review the thing…

Kevin Burton BPL Member
PostedDec 20, 2013 at 1:22 pm

I have Backcountry Navigator and for … I think $25 you get all the AccuTerra maps and unlimited downloads.

I have basically every park system at my disposal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...