Topic

test

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedDec 24, 2013 at 1:57 pm

This is only a test and has nothing to do with the original post. I am working on posting links.

I did it. Here’s the test link to a cooking show

Jerry Adams BPL Member
PostedDec 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Great video! Some day I'm getting a dehydrator. It's a lot more clear now. I've dehydrated a little in the oven but it only goes down to 170 F.

PostedDec 26, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Thanks. Don't spend too much on a dehydrator. Tons of people are looking to give them away. You don't need a fancy one like I have, just one with a temperature control. The warmest temperature you want to dehydrate at is 155 degrees, and that's for meat, anything higher than 160 degrees is cooking it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...