Hey all,
I'm looking for some advice about stove jack placement for turning a pyramid into a hot tent.
My set-up is as follows. I have a 9×9 Oware Pyramid, and I plan to make a bed out of 2 25" x-therms for myself and my girlfriend on one side of the center pole, and offset the pole 6" to give us a little extra space. A big dog will be sleeping some nights on the other side of the pole. I'd like to place the stove, either a Big Sibling or a 16" cylinder stove from TiGoat, close enough so that I can reach it to stock it or get a pot/a hot drink off the top from the bed (more or less), but far enough so that it isn't too warm when going full bore. I also want plenty of pipe inside the tent.
So, how close can I put the stove to the bed? Anyone have experience with the heat these stoves put out?
Thanks in advance, Ed

