Topic

Momentum 50 ?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Derek Weeks BPL Member
PostedDec 17, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Was wondering, if anyone knew where to buy Momentum 50 or if thruhiker will be getting any back in stock?

Thanks!

Derek

Aaron Sorensen BPL Member
PostedDec 17, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I'm sure it will be back in stock soon.
It is only sold from them.

Send Ayce an eamil.
He'll reply right back.
Then let us know.

Derek Weeks BPL Member
PostedDec 17, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Thanks Aaron! Just sent them an email and will post when I hear something.

Thanks again!

Derek

William S BPL Member
PostedDec 18, 2013 at 7:27 am

I heard from Ayce that new stock arrives 1st quarter 2014.

Derek Weeks BPL Member
PostedDec 18, 2013 at 8:13 am

Received this email this morning from Thruhiker.

"Hi Derek,
1st quarter 2014, probably mid to late Feb.
I still have some yardage put aside for kits. If you’re thinking of purchasing a kit, let me know what you’re looking for and I can see if yardage is available in that color."

PostedDec 18, 2013 at 9:08 am

How much are you looking for Derek? I'm pretty sure I still have a couple yards around here somewhere, in black.

PostedDec 18, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Hi Derek,

I just replied to your PM, I think I've got enough for what you need

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...