Topic

Trail Designs

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
PostedDec 16, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Does anyone have a phone number for Trail Designs? I just ordered a product with a confirmation from it of another product which is in error and needs to be corrected before shipment. TS is not responding to my emails and there is no phone # that I could find on the Web site.

USA Duane Hall BPL Member
PostedDec 16, 2013 at 12:56 pm

After work, I could PM you their email addy and see if it is the same, at the moment can't recall his name. If that works for you. I'll remember it after my break.
Duane

PostedDec 16, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Happily resolved. Thanks Duane for jumping in with the offer of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...