Topic

Where to buy cuben, sylnylon in Canada

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Derrick Whit.e BPL Member
PostedDec 16, 2013 at 9:42 am

Does anyone know of a source of tenttarp making material in Canada. I am interested in both sylnylon and cuben. I only seem to be able to find US suppliers.

Thanks

Derrick

Thomas Conly BPL Member
PostedDec 16, 2013 at 10:47 am

I've kept my eye out for a while and I haven't found anything worth mentioning. There was a place in calgary that closed shop a few years ago and there are a few places that do repairs in Calgary and Edmonton that I've seen but they charge $25 per meter for silnylon. I guess they aren't selling to people who are making a whole project but rather people who just need a meter of something to make patches. My uncle is very successful at finding stuff in fabric stores but it's nothing technical. Just basic stuff. Honestly, the fabric and notions in the states are so cheap it's always been less expensive and easier to just order from there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...