Hey all,
While searching for new cheap-ultralight-waterproof mittens I found those:
Does anyone have those mittens and can report?
If there are any other recommendations (Except MLD mittens) please let me know.
Thanks!
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Hey all,
While searching for new cheap-ultralight-waterproof mittens I found those:
Does anyone have those mittens and can report?
If there are any other recommendations (Except MLD mittens) please let me know.
Thanks!
I've got the Extremities Tough Bag mitts. Love 'em, favorite waterproof over mitts. Goretex Paclite, seams are taped. Some kind of grippy material on the palm. I like 'em so much I bought two pair.
It's worth searching on outdoorsmagic.com as a lot of folk over their use them.
2 3/8 oz on my cheapo kitchen scale for a pair of smalls (which are good my usually medium-sized hands with a liner glove).
Become a member to post in the forums.