Looking to make a down hat / beanie and was wondering, if anyone had any info to help lay it out? I've looked online and BPL, but needing some more ideas.
Thanks for reading!
Derek
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Looking to make a down hat / beanie and was wondering, if anyone had any info to help lay it out? I've looked online and BPL, but needing some more ideas.
Thanks for reading!
Derek
There is a thread on hammockforums somewhere for a down beanie. Will see if I can find it.
Here ya go: http://www.hammockforums.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=17720&c=15
Ryan
Maybe one of these will be what you are looking for.
William
Thanks for the post! I've seen both write ups, but was wondering, if anyone else had any experience or helpful hint to making a down hat!
Thanks again!
Derek
Derek: I bought a Mountain Equipment Co-op musher's hat 3 sizes larger than I usually wear, opened the back seam, and stuffed it full of quilted polyester insulation. Sewed it back up! Might be the easiest approach!
Paul
Thanks Paul may have to try that out!
Derek
Become a member to post in the forums.