Topic

NeoAir Trekker & Pillow X

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Doug Hus BPL Member
PostedDec 10, 2013 at 11:30 am

As a result of the death of 7 year old air mattress, I've been building a mattress system. From the ground up;
-I picked up the "NeoAir Trekker" Torso size, I need a wider pad from my shoulders.
-I've also picked up the "pillow X", from MLD, which is kind of cool in that it actually self-centers my head, so my head / pillow does not slide around any more and is the right height for the Trekker pad.
-to finish up my leg section, I plan to use a closed cell foam pad, which I can use as a sit and knee pad.

Cheers

PostedDec 10, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Sounds like a good combination.
I also never liked 20" wide pads. I like to have my whole upper body on the pad, the cold arms on hard ground never worked for me.

I noticed that Klymet caught on and came out with a wide torso pad (Inertia X Wave) and according to a guy from Klymet, it is their biggest seller.
They didn't think it would be that popular.

It is lighter than the Trekker wide torso, but I suspect not as comfy or durable.

Also, I may be wrong, but I think the MLD Pillow X is made by Klymet?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...