Topic

sew on extension cuffs?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedDec 10, 2013 at 10:22 am

I find being 6'5" that many times I will get a jacket that I like except for either the body or the sleeves are too short. I know I can't do much about the body but I am thinking I can do something about the sleeves. You used to be able to buy jackets that had those elastic cuffs that would be about 2-3" long (usually on sports jackets) and I was wondering if those could be bought seperately. But it would be nice to extend a down jacket's sleeves 3-4". Does anyone know of an extension that would work in this place or a cottage shop that could make some extensions and I could get them sewn on here?

PostedDec 10, 2013 at 11:03 am

….I have super long arms and my sister did that to a jacket of mine a few years ago. She did it with ehr basic sewing machine – lots of 'cuffs' on Amazon. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...