I'm trying to figure out what bag this is.
It is a down North Face bag
Regular Right Hand Zip
Weighs 2 lbs 5 ounces.
I want to say we picked this up in the 90's, but not entirely sure.
I'm thinking either a Blue Kazoo or Cat's Meow.
Thanks
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I'm trying to figure out what bag this is.
It is a down North Face bag
Regular Right Hand Zip
Weighs 2 lbs 5 ounces.
I want to say we picked this up in the 90's, but not entirely sure.
I'm thinking either a Blue Kazoo or Cat's Meow.
Thanks
If it's made with down it could very likely be the Blue Kazoo. If it's synthetic it's probably the Cat's Meow.
(If it is down, you could send it back to TNF to have them clean and re-loft it to its original specs… Assuming they still do that for their customers.)
Matt
deleted
Become a member to post in the forums.