Topic

Suggest a mid height WP trail runner

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedDec 7, 2013 at 8:21 pm

I need a good light shoe for snow running, and mild winter cross country. Mid height is best to keep the slush out when paired with a gaiter. Waterproof is mandatory and the shoe should be relatively minimal for snow, yet robust enough to hold light crampons, like my Kahtoola KTS. Also, the shoe should have gaiter attachments as it won't likely have arch support for a gaiter strap to go under. So far, I like the Merrell Mix Master Mid Waterproof but I have not found a lot of others in this category and this shoe does not have gaiter attachments. Is there a good way to make gaiter attachments?

Steven Paris BPL Member
PostedDec 7, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Up to last year, Montrail made a Mountain Masochist Mid Outdry but I don't think they make it this year. You might be able to find it online though, depending on your size.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...