Topic

Backwoods.com 25% off including WM

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backwoods.com 25% off including WM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tad Englund
    BPL Member

@bestbuilder

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Backwoods.com has a 25% off one item and the sale includes Wester Mountaineering.

http://www.backwoods.com/camp-and-hike/gear/sleeping-bags?manufacturer=Western+Mountaineering

Code: 25off1

Joseph Evans
    Spectator

@jee

after posting about wishing there was a wm sale somewhere local to me (or online), I came home and saw this and jumped on it, only to find they don't have any summerlites!

Sooner or later my luck is gonna change. I can feel it.

Michael Schwartz
    BPL Member

@greenwalk

Locale: PA & Ireland

Joseph,

It may be worth trying to phone to see if Neptune or Backwoods has one in stock.

Kenda Willey

@sonderlehrer

WM is rarely on sale! I was hoping to get an Alpinlite for 25% off, but backwoods only has it in red. Mountain lions pounce on red. So do bobcats and lynxes. Bulls attack red. Who knows what other animal likes to chew on red? Not that I've ever met up close with these animals (except for bears), but they live where I hike, and I'd feel nervous every time I slept outside a tent. I think I'll pass.

Stuart .
    BPL Member

@lotuseater

Locale: Colorado

Kenda – you do realize that the Alpinlite only comes in cherry red, right? It's not a retailer decision as to which colour to stock. And after dark, no-one knows what colour your sleeping bag is.

Hoot Filsinger
    BPL Member

@filsinger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Kenda,

If you want an WM Alpinlite buy one . The animals you listed do not attack red including bulls. Old wives' tales abound. Now a sexy red dress in a bar is another story.

Hoot

Joseph Evans
    Spectator

@jee

has anyone tried to contact either neptune or backwoods by email? I emailed both of them about a week ago, but never got a reply. I've been swamped at work, but I'm gonna make time to give em a ring tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up Michael!

Dustin Short
    BPL Member

@upalachango

So I bought a WM Ultralite a few years back on one of the backwoods sale and was very pleased with the purchase. Well that bag was stolen from my car recently and now I get to replace it again on sale…silver linings! I will miss my warm fluffiness no more!

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I bought my Wm Puma from them on sale earlier this year and they are great to deal with, also
    they recently took over Neptune Mountaineering in Boulder, which is probaly one of the best
    outdoor shops in the US I have visited.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools