Topic

GoLite’s 12 days of savings

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite’s 12 days of savings

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ian Schumann
    BPL Member

@freeradical

Locale: Central TX

Yesterday was stupid luggage or something. Today are some not-exceptional deals on synth base layers.

BUT as I recall, they get more exciting as the 12 days goes on. I'm not going to remember to update this thread every day, but wanted to get people's attention so at least somebody could keep track, add comments when they roll out the next deal, and alert us if anything really promising is put up later in the 12 days :-)
    Like when they get to the Lords-a-leaping, or Pipers Piping, etc.

Brock Graves
    BPL Member

@gravesbrock

Locale: asheville nc

Uh I remember right, last year their final deal was on the bitterroot.

Ian Schumann
    BPL Member

@freeradical

I *think* that's right.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

The bitterroot sale was in November 2012. The final day was an insulated vest.

Delmar O’Donnell

@bolster

Locale: Between Jacinto & Gorgonio

Thanks Ian. I was unaware of this ongoing sale and will watch it.

Ian Schumann
    BPL Member

@freeradical

No problem Delmar, we all need one more reason to make an excuse to buy something else we don't need, before 2013 is done :-)

Brock Graves
    BPL Member

@gravesbrock

Locale: asheville nc

Them syreens did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I was in the Golite store last week and the manager told me that no high ticket items would be in the sale.

Philip Kovacik
    BPL Member

@mountainjam

Locale: Bay Area

In my opinion the Bitterroot was my favorite of several down pieces that just needed an updated fit and hydrophobic down…it's got em both now…was hoping it'd be on sale.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

ask, and you shall receive…

EDIT: AWWWWWWWW it's the beartooth! who names down pieces w/ the same starting letter???

Ian Schumann
    BPL Member

@freeradical

Selkirk pieces are on sale today. The full-zip jacket seems vaguely comparable to the MB Ex Light jacket. Actually it looks like the GoLite has about 15-20g more of down compared to the Ex Light, but it looks like half of that is just that it's a very slightly heavier piece altogether.

Anyway. $120. Lots of inventory in stock.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools