Topic

Refilling hydration bladder from spigot

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedDec 5, 2013 at 1:39 pm

Some areas where I backpack they have potable water in the area, and refilling the camelbak is a pain when the pack is full. The water filter I have can plug into the camelbak and fill it that way, but I don't see the need to bring it if there is potable water available.

Anyone have a way to refill while still in a full pack?

John S. BPL Member
PostedDec 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm

For use at the trailhead, you could buy one of those hoses that fit to a home faucet and it has a shower head on other end. Cut it to what length you want and keep that in your car.

http://bit.ly/1dTrbpT

PostedDec 6, 2013 at 7:10 am

Thanks for the suggestions, the "Source Universal Tube Adapter" looks perfect. I like that it expands when the bladder is full and works with any type of spigot, threaded or not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...