Topic

How do you contact TiGoat for checking some gear?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
PostedDec 5, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure this belongs to this specific forum category, but given that I found the gear that I would like to get in this section, I thought that somebody may experience contacting TiGoat, or how long they take to respond back.

I know it's a small family business, so I would like to know the most effective way to get in touch with them. In the contact section, they have to phone numbers. I called them twice, once yesterday and once today, left a voicemail both times, but nobody has called me back. They also have an info email address and I've sent them an email this morning but I've not heard back either.

So, is there a specific way to reach them that you found works better than another way?

Thanks for your help,

Miguel Casas
Portland, OR

PostedDec 5, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Just be patient, Josh will get back to you. He might be out hiking or backpacking or hunting or something.

PostedDec 5, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Doug,

Thanks a lot. DJ just replied to me. First time doing business with TiGoat, so I was not sure about the best way to contact them or what was reasonable for waiting for an answer. But I was aware that it's a small business, so I was trying to manage my expectations with the experience from others.

I appreciate your help.

M.

Tim Marshall BPL Member
PostedDec 5, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I bet you could wait a long time to hear from Josh if calling TiGoat:) DJ isn't the worlds fastest emailer but he always gets you back. Both great guys for sure

-Tim

PostedDec 5, 2013 at 4:42 pm

"I bet you could wait a long time to hear from Josh if calling TiGoat:)"

Yup! I just dealt with Josh and had him in mind when I read the question! I'm old, I have an excuse…..

PostedDec 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm

I'm OK with whatever it takes. Specially, when we're talking a small American family business. I'm all for supporting 'Made in USA'. :) If somebody would have said, it takes about a week, I would be OK, but it's kind of nice to know more or less how long, so I can manage my expectations.

I read their story from their website about the dad and the son. It's very cool. I don't have all the details, but it's very nice to see this kind of entrepreneur & innovation efforts in our country. It's one of the things that sets us apart from many other countries in the world.

Cheers, M.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Loading...