Topic

Low-rise bottoms?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedDec 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm

It sure has cooled down and I want something to wear underneath my pants at work.
So not necessarily a matter of function, but I'm looking for some base layer bottoms that sit lower on the waist. Regular bottoms go practically up past my belly button and I typically prefer low-rise pants. I find folding them over to be a pain in the butt.
And since I'm wearing them everyday I'll need a couple pair so the cheaper the better.

Mmmmmmmm I wanna feel toasty.
Thanks in advance.

PostedDec 2, 2013 at 5:20 pm

My baselayer bottoms are hardly fitted. I imagine you can just slide them down. But, obviously, if that were the case, you wouldn't be posting!

I have had zero issues with rise from my Smartwool Midweight baselayer bottoms, for men. I should know; I'm wearing them right now, and I've worn them literally every single day below 50ยบ for the past year and a half. I wash them once every three days because they never build up any odor at all… I wash them more out of habit than necessity.

10/10, will replace with the exact same pair when they wear out, but they're showing zero wear after hundreds of nights and days.

Derek M. BPL Member
PostedDec 3, 2013 at 3:01 am

If you aren't too big of a guy, you might try some of the larger women's sizes of long underwear? Most of those are bound to be more low-rise than the men's sizes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...