Picky request – would anyone happen to have a sample (for a picture) of the "steel gray" Pertex Quantum fabric carried by Thru-Hiker these days?
I'd like to get an idea of the colour beyond the microscopic square on the website.
Thanks!
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Picky request – would anyone happen to have a sample (for a picture) of the "steel gray" Pertex Quantum fabric carried by Thru-Hiker these days?
I'd like to get an idea of the colour beyond the microscopic square on the website.
Thanks!
Have you asked Thru-Hiker for a sample? I'll bet they will send one!
This is the steel gray Pertex Endurance.


You know I asked but Thru-Hiker declined unfortunately! Bit of a disappointment…
I am not too concerned about the colour; is it safe to assume the steel gray Endurance is fairly close to the steel gray Quantam?
Thanks everyone
I edited my original post with a pic from 3/20/12 by Ben of GooseFeet. The bag is Pertex Quantum.
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=61564
here it is in a quilt i made

Become a member to post in the forums.