Topic

GooseFeet Gear Thanksgiving / Black Friday / Small-Business Saturday / Cyber Monday Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GooseFeet Gear Thanksgiving / Black Friday / Small-Business Saturday / Cyber Monday Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

From now until Monday at 12 midnight EST, use coupon code TURKEY to get 10% off of anything that is in stock at GooseFeet Gear! Please see my inventory page to check for your size/color combination.

USA Duane Hall
    BPL Member

@hikerduane

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada

Bump for small business.
    My puter is slow, so had to go to ZPacks to get an image of the balaclava. With your limited time 10% discount and even FREE shipping how could I go wrong? After getting back from my first snow camping trip of the year here in Kalifornia, I decided it would be warmer than my non-wind resistant wool cap. Should be good before bedtime as long as it doesn't blow away.
    Thank you,
    Duane

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools