Topic

Best prices on NeoAir Xlites?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Rusty Beaver BPL Member
PostedNov 26, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Was hoping to treat my wife to one for Christmas. There are none in my town. The going on-line price looks to be $160 for the "regular". Anyone know of a sale?

PostedNov 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm

If your quick enough you might be able to get one with the 5 finger discount at REI :)

PostedNov 26, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Wait until Good Friday and see what deals come out. I got an XTherm last year from Eddie Bauer at 40% off. I sold my XLite here and came out even on the transaction.

PostedNov 26, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Amazon has the XLite regular for $127.96 which is 20% off MSRP. However the Eddie Bauer option will save you a few bucks yet. I just picked up my XTherm from Amazon last week when the prices dipped but it would have been cheaper with the current Eddie Bauer sale.

Adrien

Rusty Beaver BPL Member
PostedNov 27, 2013 at 7:43 am

5 finger discount. Ha…I figured after I posed the question.

Any way, thanks for all the replies. Looks like Eddie Bauer is the place….unless one of you has one. ;-)

Rusty Beaver BPL Member
PostedNov 29, 2013 at 7:34 am

Ah, man. :( I just looked at Eddie Bauer's fine print. If I'm understanding correctly, their 30% off doesn't apply to the NeoAir. See below.

"* 30% Off valid on all orders, and does not include and cannot be applied to non-Eddie Bauer branded merchandise."

Dustin Short BPL Member
PostedNov 29, 2013 at 10:56 am

Basegear.com has all neoairs at 25% off (along with a lot of other stuff like patagonia cap 4 hoodies). Never done business with them but hopefully my impending experience will be good!

Steven Paris BPL Member
PostedNov 29, 2013 at 11:02 am

Dustin,

Just beat me to it! Basegear is located in Beaverton and I've picked up some stuff there before. I have no connection to them, except that they are local to me and have no problem recommending them.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Loading...