Topic

REI Black Friday Sale?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI Black Friday Sale?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marc Kokosky
    BPL Member

@mak52580

Locale: Washington, DC Area

Anyone know if REI is having a Black Friday sale or 20% off coupon right after thanksgiving? I know they have their sale on right now, but it's not on what I need or am looking for.

Charles P
    Spectator

@mediauras

Locale: Terra

last year they had a black friday sale. i think it was something like 40% off REI brand gear (I went after some of their softshell items).

Hammock Hanger

@hammockhanger

Hi Marc, as far as I know REI always has a Black Friday sale, keep watching your Inbox.
    BTW, thanks for all the good DC/NoVa suggestions you gave me a while back, best wishes!

Marc Kokosky
    BPL Member

@mak52580

Glad I could be of help! I'm hoping to get out to Dolly Sods for 4-5 days over the holiday. We'll see what the weather looks like… I may end up on the AT or elsewhere instead.

James Couch
    Spectator

@jbc

Locale: Cascade Mountains

Yes, REI is doing a Black Friday say. Most stores will be opening at 7am. Keep a watch on the website for details.

Jim

Marc Kokosky
    BPL Member

@mak52580

See my biggest question is whether the sale will have a 20% off one item. There's a neoair all season that needs to be trimmed in my future!

James Couch
    Spectator

@jbc

Locale: Cascade Mountains

REI Black Friday info is on the website – http://www.rei.com/black-friday. Lots of great deals, but no 20% member coupon this time around.

Jim

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

>REI Black Friday info is on the website – http://www.rei.com/black-friday.

Can order online starting immediately. Between regular REI's sale and REI-outlet most of the Flash pack line is half off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools