The Opinel No. 12 is 4.1oz. I think they are overpriced for what they are. The wood handle can swell when wet.
See http://www.opinel-usa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=opinel-saw-knife-No12#.Uo-9yni9Kc0
For a small saw like that, I prefer the Victorinox Trekker knife, which gives you a locking knife as well as the small saw, awl, screwdrivers, etc. for about the same weight and price. The saw is an inch shorter and the weight is 4.6oz. If you are only cutting stuff under 2" or so and want the knife and other features, I think it is much more tool for the money.
The Gerber sliding saw is a third the cost and the blade is 6.5". The handle is long enough to get a two handed grip if needed. It has a good texture and works well when wearing gloves. If you are really trail clearing vs gathering fuel for a small stove, it is the better tool, regardless of the cost savings.