Topic

tent for Patagonia

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
David Noll BPL Member
PostedNov 19, 2013 at 12:30 pm

My wife and I are going to Patagonia in March for 10 days of backpacking. We have a SMD Haven and a Stephenson Warmlite. Which one should we use?

Richard Lyon BPL Member
PostedNov 19, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Take the one that will better handle high and constant wind. I don't know the SMD tent you mention, but a Warmlite is an excellent choice.

Dustin Short BPL Member
PostedNov 20, 2013 at 8:21 am

March is there fall so weather will be wanting to dip more into polar conditions (ie cold and windy). I'd take the warmlite to be on the safe side and ensure that the more than off-chance of high winds isn't a problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...