Topic

ULA CDT in cuben

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) ULA CDT in cuben

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve Meier
    BPL Member

@smeier

Locale: Midwest

I ordered a ULA Circuit a couple of years ago and for the first time, got a pack that fit me perfectly. I have broad shoulders and the S straps feel custom made for me. So I ordered a CDT in cuben and had them make the top a roll top closure instead of the drawstring to increase its rain resistance. In fact ULA called me to go over everything, including suggestions for options, fabrics, etc. I really appreciated the phone call to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I plan on seam sealing all of the seams to finish it up. All in, with all of the options, it weighs in at 21 oz. I should be able to lose another oz or so by taking out the bladder pocket and removing the thumb loops. Here are a few pics. I was unprepared for just how big this pack is…it's huge. I have everything in the pack in the pics except for clothes and food. I'm very pleased…

Oh yeah, here are a few pics of my hammock set up. Total base weight at just over 10 lbs for a set up down to 40 degrees.ULA CDT in cuben

Ryan Smith
    BPL Member

@violentgreen

Locale: East TN

Looks good Steve!

Ryan

Chad “Stick” Poindexter
    BPL Member

@stick

Locale: Southeast USA

Nice set-up!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dig it.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Sweet pack!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools