Topic

ULA CDT in cuben

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Steve Meier BPL Member
PostedNov 17, 2013 at 12:28 pm

I ordered a ULA Circuit a couple of years ago and for the first time, got a pack that fit me perfectly. I have broad shoulders and the S straps feel custom made for me. So I ordered a CDT in cuben and had them make the top a roll top closure instead of the drawstring to increase its rain resistance. In fact ULA called me to go over everything, including suggestions for options, fabrics, etc. I really appreciated the phone call to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I plan on seam sealing all of the seams to finish it up. All in, with all of the options, it weighs in at 21 oz. I should be able to lose another oz or so by taking out the bladder pocket and removing the thumb loops. Here are a few pics. I was unprepared for just how big this pack is…it's huge. I have everything in the pack in the pics except for clothes and food. I'm very pleased…

Oh yeah, here are a few pics of my hammock set up. Total base weight at just over 10 lbs for a set up down to 40 degrees.ULA CDT in cuben
2876543

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...