Topic

Take off your backpacks…

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
PostedNov 15, 2013 at 4:42 pm

The 2nd picture makes me miss my fly creek ul1, I like the platinum color (and weight).

If you swing by Utah let me know!

PostedNov 15, 2013 at 4:44 pm

My month-trip may be turning into a week-trip and wholly focused on Colorado, but it's certainly not my "last trip." The season is just a bit prohibitive, more than I imagined.

Maybe keep your backpacks on; WIND doesn't affect you!

In the spring I'll come back when I can tackle the rockies. Bring on the climb!

Also, I'm completely enamored with that tent. I bought it about a month and a half ago… I bet I have 30 nights already.

PostedNov 15, 2013 at 6:36 pm

The tent picture was taken just south of Denver. The bike and the fence is just north of Palmer Lake on the impeccable Rt. 105.

PostedNov 15, 2013 at 7:50 pm

HOOOOO RA Max! :-)
Hope you can get that wind at your back. It's blowing 50 mph down here on the border.

Dan BPL Member
PostedNov 15, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Not a bad way to spend some time!

Enjoyed reading your blog the other day. Keep having fun doing what you're doing!

PostedNov 16, 2013 at 4:30 am

Mountains on the right, fields on the left. you won't get lost. I can see it, make a loop through Cripple Creek. Finish up in Raton.
Probably a bit chilly right now. Headed south?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Loading...