I currently have a Trekker tent and am wondering if it would be better to buy a new tent or have the trekker altered. I want a solo tent, about the size of the trekker, with entry points on both sides, plus a peak vent. I sleep with it zipped up tight and want to keep it that way. I want a side entry so I can look out at a fire or such, but with the ability to get out either side. Does anyone know of a tent that fits the bill, or should I pop the $100 bill to get it altered.
Topic
Alterations or a new tent
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Become a member to post in the forums.

