Topic

Lightheart Gear Rain Jackets

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Steve K BPL Member
PostedNov 14, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Lack of breath ability makes this a non-starter for me. Gore-Tex barely breathes, but at least it does.

This jacket would be great for those who want only an emergency rain jacket and/or dabble with VBLs.

I've had trips where I wore my rain jacket (in the rain) for days, so in my locale this would be too large of a compromise despite substantial weight savings.

Ian BPL Member
PostedNov 14, 2013 at 10:08 pm

If I didn't just pick up a 9.5oz rain shell off of gear swap, I'd jump on this one. One thing I noticed right away is that they have XXL and XXXL sizing. I'm not aware of another cottage industry company which offers anything above XL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...