Forgive me if this has already been covered. Searched with no luck.
In drip mode, is there any difference in flow rate between these two filters?
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Forgive me if this has already been covered. Searched with no luck.
In drip mode, is there any difference in flow rate between these two filters?
Check out this comparison review here:
http://www.walkingwithwired.com/2013/10/comparing-new-sawyer-mini-water-filter.html
Wired, the author of the review, claims that a spokesman from Sawyer indicated to her that the Mini is about half as fast as the Squeeze, all other things being equal.
I have no experience with either so I can't comment myself.
Thank you, Derek.
Having used both, I'd agree that the mini is slower in that it moves less volume per squeeze. However, to me that is offset by the fact that the mini is easier to squeeze. I can squeeze from a smartwater bottle with no problems and don't have to worry about a pouch blowing out.
Thanks, McDowell. I've been content using my Squeeze in drip mode. If the Mini moves less volume while squeezing, I assume it would also drip slower than the Squeeze. Do you think that is true?
Most likely, but I've never used it in drip mode so I can't say for certain.
Become a member to post in the forums.