Topic

Anyone in North Carolina or South Carolina

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Anyone in North Carolina or South Carolina

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy Riese
    BPL Member

@andystrwake

Locale: Southeast

Looking for people to backpack with in the Carolina's. Not much for meet ups in the area for UL. Would like to do a one or two nighter before Christmas.

Thanks.

Warner B

@wlb

Hey, always game for a hike on any of the Ga to Damascus App trail sections. Have a couple of cold weather trips planned this winter, looking for other hiking partners for weekend backpacking any time. 10-18 miles per day typically. Let me know when you want to go. I live in upstate SC an hour or so from Asheville so its all good from here. Your pm is not set up to receive email

David Maxwell
    BPL Member

@davidmaxwell

Locale: eastern, tn

Leaving Sunday morning for a hike. Sams Gap – Hot Springs. Planning 2 nights if interested.

Andy Riese
    BPL Member

@andystrwake

Locale: Southeast

Glad to hear from some east coast guys. Can't do this Sunday David. Warner, do you have any dates for those winter trips yet? I will look into my PM I thought I set it up. My work schedule is weird but if I have a good heads I I would like to make it out. I am in the south Charlotte area.

William Friend

@wfriend-wfgmail-com

Locale: north carolina

I live in gastonia nc and looking for a bacpacking partner as well ! You can contact me at 7046751552. Look foward to hear from you. I love going to linville gorge and art loeb but will travel to just about anywhere. Hard to find committed peoole. I have a real flexible work schedule and wouldn't mind people contacting me directly to set up trips.

Josh Weathers

@upwardlymobilepig

Locale: Western NC

I'm about an hour east of asheville, nc. I'm definitely interested in attending some trips.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools