I love my Nano Puff Hoody. It's about 2.5 years old. I was cruising Pataguchi's new catalog today and noticed that the new Nano Puff Hoody is nearly 2 ounces lighter than mine! Not sure if this has been discussed here but wanted to pass it on in case not. The new Hoody clocks in at 12.6oz. The difference between the NPH and the UltraLight Down Hoody is now 3.3 ounces and 100 dollars…all other factors aside.
Topic
New Nano Puff Hoody
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Great piece of kit.
Curious on the trimmed down weight. What changes have they made?
If they would only give it an athletic cut instead of a square cut for really fat people. That would shave an ounce or so right there.
Maybe they did?
That is exactly what they did… plus changed up some stitching.
del
Yeah…I have no idea how they got the weight down. If anyone has an idea….chime in!
deleted
Become a member to post in the forums.

