Topic

Sunny Sports

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Sunny Sports

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian Hall
    BPL Member

@brian2o0o

Just picked up a couple things on sunnysports.com I thought I'd pass along. I had been trying to find a good deal on these three items on a site that had all three and accepted paypal.

Sawyer mini – $19.95
    6 pack mini groundhog stakes – $12.95
    OR versaliner gloves – $32.95

Free shipping over $50

Steve Zavoda
    BPL Member

@anotherdyemention

Locale: NE Ohio

They are the first place I look when I know what I'm looking for. I found an OR Seattle sumbrero there for under $40. Which I could not find cheaper that $55.00 anywhere else. Also got my marmot precip from them for $65. They have great prices on a lot of stuff. Sometimes their descriptions are cut off or very limited on the info. But that's what I use REI for. Just get all the info and specs from them and pay 2/3 the price at Sunny.

John Rowan
    BPL Member

@jrowan

I've bought a bunch of things from them over the last year or so. They're a solid store and quick to ship, and, more to the point, if you keep your eyes open, it's not hard to come across some SERIOUS sales. I've gotten a couple of reasonably mainstream/popular items (i.e. shouldn't need to discount to move inventory) for over 50% off at times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools