Topic

My friend Dicentra’s new website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition My friend Dicentra’s new website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

My good hiking partner and friend, Dicentra, has started a trail cooking site recently.

She showcases more traditional trail cooking (not UL). We go back many years, trail cooking together (our trips together are downright scary, we compete with each other).

So go visit her site! I have been bugging her for years to follow my steps and get cracking ;-)

http://www.onepanwonders.com/index.htm

Greg Vaillancourt

@gsv45

Locale: Utah

Me rikey rikey!

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

Di has added a LOT to her site recently. Di is a mom like me (though with a much younger one) so she hasn't been able to get out as much. Lately I have been dragging her out every week with me, so she has been getting good ideas. The two of us talk recipes and cooking pretty much all day :-D

This is her and her daughter yesterday, cheating and doing her lunch FBC style:
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dicentra OPW

@dicentra

Locale: PNW

Yeah, some of my stuff (especially lately!) is FBC style. There is Chicken Cacciatore with Rice in that bag. YUM! :)

I just thought I'd drop by since I hear Sarbar has been talking about me. :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools