Topic

eVent available on OWFINC

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Anthony Huhn BPL Member
PostedNov 6, 2013 at 9:41 am

Just a heads up! I OWFINC has event in stock. Only place I've seen it available in a long while.
Its 3.5-3.8oz/yd with a mini ripstop.

I know I'm going to snatch some up while its available.

Ahhh man, I gave the post the wrong thread title. And I don't think there is a way to change it.

Anthony


Thread title and posting subject corrected. NOT easy right now, but possible in serious cases. This was a trial run.

Roger Caffin
Online Community Monitor
Backpacking Light

PostedNov 6, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Indeed. In fact I just got 3 yds. of the black (which I now don't need because I scored 5yds of even lighter eVent from another BPL member) I inquired and OWF told me the black was the lightest. On my scale and by my calculations the stuff I got is 3.64 oz/sq. yd. (16.9 oz. for 55 1/2" x 108 1/2")

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...