Topic

Golite Coupon?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Coupon?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    BPL Member

@supro

Locale: Adirondacks

Does Golite still do coupons? If yes, does anyone have a code to share?

Richard Rini
    BPL Member

@rarini

Locale: Southeast

I have not seen golite send/post coupons in a couple years. Those days are over.

John Hillyer
    BPL Member

@trnamelucky

Anyone know if Golite does a sale around the holidays?

Greg Yurkovich

@chubbs4u

They do have "sales" all the time. They may not send out codes per se but still have sales. Last one I heard was give a review and you got a coupon but that was a while back.

None of my business but maybe we can help, what you looking for?

Hammock Hanger
    BPL Member

@travelpro

They no longer give coupons for product reviews.
    They do a weekly markdown sale, usually Thursdays, on the site Home page, one item each week. Sign up for emails and see if they offer any welcome coupons.
    Go to 'Clearance Closet' on the site for markdowns/discontinued close outs. Currently they have some tents and bags at maybe 20% off regular until they sell out.

Golite has succumbed to the usual 'mission drift' of gear retailers. The easy money is in putting your brand name on apparel, and suburban mall apparel at that. Wish they'd focus more on designing UL gear and less on overpriced shirts and shorts that Target offers for 2x less.

They do sell the best $15 travel mini umbrella on the planet. :-)

John Hillyer
    BPL Member

@trnamelucky

Greg- If you were asking me and not Dan; I was thinking of a couple of Selkirk Ultralite Down Jackets for me and my son. Unfortunately, Golite customer service answered my question about the neck size and the 16" neck on the large is way too small for my 17 1/2" neck plus a R1 or R2 type hoody.

Hammock Hanger – I signed up for the email list. I'll post here if it yields any benefits.

Jeff Hollis
    BPL Member

@hyperslug

I get GoLite's weekly emails. I found a post on BPL that they offered the Bitteroot last year for $150 around Nov. 15, and hoping they do the same this year, if so it should happen tomorrow I think but I'll keep watching if it doesn't.

Greg Yurkovich

@chubbs4u

I personally love Eddie Bauers stuff, but STP (sierra trading post) has some great deals if you sign up for emails or FB page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools