I called REI yesterday to see if I could swap out my old Xtherm since it has been leaking since day one, and they said that there were no more available b/c the Xtherm was being redesigned.
Any news on this? What is included in the redesign?
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
I called REI yesterday to see if I could swap out my old Xtherm since it has been leaking since day one, and they said that there were no more available b/c the Xtherm was being redesigned.
Any news on this? What is included in the redesign?
I'm interested in this too because I can see no change in their 2014 workbook.
hmm i swapped out my regular for a large at REI a month ago. Was backordered for a few weeks. Did not notice any difference, just a little wider. Be nice if they had a wide and shorter model.
You could always send it in the Cascade Designs, if it's a manufacture defect they will fix/replace it for free. Otherwise I think they charge a small fee to repair it.
I sent in my first gen neo air to them b/c the baffles were delaminating and they replaced it with an xlite free of charge. Didn't even have to pay the return shipping. Both times I called they were very easy to work with.
Cascade Designs replaced an ancient Thermarest Lite with delamination with a Prolite mattress no charge. This is the second time they have done that for me.
The first time was when a brass air valve failed on a 3/4 length mattress. (Yeah, I'm THAT old that I had a Thermarest with a brass valve.)
Become a member to post in the forums.