Topic

mariposa back pad replacement?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
robert courson BPL Member
PostedOct 31, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Wondering if anybody has substituted for the back pad of the Mariposa backpack. I find it too hot and think I need to find a substitute material or some way to allow a breeze to go across my back. I now just remove the pad, bend the stays a bit. Any ideas?

PostedOct 31, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I have the nightlight torso pad, it is basically 3 of the one it comes with folded, I find it to be comfortable, but then I do not have a problem with the one it comes with. I just got a Gorilla and G4, seems comfy too, but have not been in the field with it that way yet. You may also look at the GG Air beam, I hear good things and will most likely try one, but have not yet. Good Luck-Lance

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...