Topic

Halloween Weekend Sale @ Enlightened Equipment

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Halloween Weekend Sale @ Enlightened Equipment

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Locale: Minnesota

Happy Halloween!!

Tomorrow all of our ready to ship quilts will go on sale(12A 10/31 central time). The amount of the discount varies depending on how large our stock of an item is but it's between 15-25% on ProdigyX and RevelationX ready to ship and even though they're brand new grab $20 off any Ready to Ship Enigma.

Hope you have a fun Holloweekend and be safe!

-Tim

http://www.enlightenedequipment.com/?product_cat=ready-to-ship

Wade Ford
    BPL Member

@cwford

Locale: NTX

Are the prices currently posted the sale price? or is there a code I need to enter?

Brad Hawkins

@biathlonman

I've been trying too, guess he meant 12P.

Emmanuel Romo
    BPL Member

@emman714

Locale: Southern California

I've been trying. Perfect sale to buy a RevX for myself and for my GF.

Brad Hawkins

@biathlonman

Yep. never heard of Enlightened Equipment a month ago and trying like crazy to get my third quilt from them tonight! I really "need" a 30 degree wide!

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

I guess I have some work to do. I used the schedule a sale function but it didn't turn on. I'll get it in about. 2 hrs

-Tim

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

Stupid site didn't change the prices at midnight like it was supposed to. They are changed now, happy hunting

-Tim

Brad Hawkins

@biathlonman

Looking forward to giving a 30 degree wide a run! I adore my 10 degree wide.

OGGWild
    BPL Member

@wickdwarm_n_dry

Locale: Central Ohio

First day as a BPL subscriber (well, kinda) and I've already paid nearly half of what I had budgeted for a titanium cook pot and now a down quilt because of the Gear Deal leads. I like it here!

KiwiMtnClmbr
    BPL Member

@kiwimtnclmbr

Locale: Northeast Highlands

Tim and everyone else…

I'm hemming and hawing over pulling the trigger on one of the Halloween sale/ready-to-ship RevX 40deg quilts. My major question is whether it's possible to have something like a 45deg ProdigyX made with say 2.5oz apex instead of the 50deg's 2.1oz or the 40deg's 4oz. This would be for a late spring, summer use bag. I work for an outdoor ed non-profit in the mid-atlantic and hike/kayak everywhere between ME and VA and have admittedly only ever used synthetics in the summer b/c of moisture exposure. Because of this I really can't decide whether to risk the switch to the down. It looks like weight-wise that 45deg-ish design would be only marginally heavier than the 40deg RevX although of course bulkier. What are folks thoughts? It's getting really hard to ignore the $160 pricing on the 40deg RevX…

Tim Marshall
    BPL Member

@marshlaw303

If 2.1oz is 50* and 4oz is 40* 2.5 oz is not 45* its more like 48*.

If you supply the 2.5oz I can build it minus my insulation costs.

-Tim

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools