Topic

Best Glue for Rubber

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
D S BPL Member
PostedOct 29, 2013 at 10:05 am

I used to use Barge, but they've taken all the goodie out. Anyone know the best glue for rubber? I need to glue the trim back on a pair of rubber boots.

Jon Holthaus BPL Member
PostedOct 29, 2013 at 10:10 am

Rubber Cement comes to mind, however I would highly recommend Shoe Goo (even your local super market will probably have some in the household repair items).

Dale Wambaugh BPL Member
PostedOct 29, 2013 at 10:22 am

Tire cement from a bike or auto parts store? Get the parts clean and scuff up any shiny surfaces.

Steven M BPL Member
PostedOct 29, 2013 at 10:22 am

I used Gorilla Super Glue Impact Tough Formula to glue a section of the Vibram sole back in place on a Merrell Bare Access shoe. Still firmly in place after a month and a half of daily use.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...