Topic

cocoons

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Sandra Warner

@sam-1

When will this come available today. I am ready to buy!

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Locale: Rocky Mountains

I know i keep clicking refresh. Pants and hoody for me :) My wife will be so jealous. Perhaps I should by her them too.

JW
    BPL Member

@litetrail

Aren't these slated to go on sale today? I received an email stating so.

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Yep they are but so far no dice.

Sandra Warner

@sam-1

Back when they did the prepurchase I was out hiking southern california PCT. so I lost out on that one. I turned my computer on at 6:00 this morning thinking I might get a shot at this time. I have wanted the pullover for two years now. I am keeping my fingers crossed:).

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

Best of luck all–I'm sure you'll feel the agonizing wait was worth it after getting the goods. Personally, I'm waiting on the Pro Parka.

I have the pullover and the pants— great stuff!

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

…is over…enjoy. All Cocoons are now in stock.
    RJ

James Pitts

@jjpitts

Locale: Midwest US

Hey Ryan… I want to place an order like NOW for the jacket and pants but I can't find any sizing information. I feel like a dolt for not being able to find this, or was it posted on a thread a while back? I am gaggin' to get this order placed… I don't want to miss out and now wish I did a preorder! Haha!

On edit… thanks for the hard work to structure the pre-order program and get these in stock. I know there is a lot more behind the scenes that goes into stocking the store than I can see as a subscriber. :)

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Ordering a hoody and pants. Just waiting for the wife to decide if she sees something she's gotta have. The cart is loaded :)

On the other hand I can't believe I'm going to get these before my Skaha Plus :(

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

James, for Cocoon sizing, look at this—
    http://www.bozemanmountainworks.com/?do=showpage&id=18

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Wifey turned down Cocoon for Montbell. Pockets win over lightest weight. A shock to some of us :) I on the other hand now have a hoody and pants on the way and I'm quite looking foward to using them. My Micropuff jacket was amazing last year when snowbiking and I think the cocoon hoody will step up the bar just a bit higher now.

The real challenge. Cocoon hoody vs Skaha Plus when paired with the Arc AT.

James Pitts

@jjpitts

Locale: Midwest US

Thanks Kevin. I was busy at work today and didn't think to go here. Argh!

Sandra Warner

@sam-1

Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday dear saaammm, Happy birthday to me. I recieved my email saying my cocoon has been shipped. I feel like a kid getting a new toy!!!. I just have to tell my hubby now:).

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

There is apparently a very light box on my doorstep. I can't wait to finish this test so I can go home for lunch!

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

267g (9.41oz) for a Medium Hooded Pullover
    199g (7.01oz) for Medium Pants

It's way too hot in Denver to put them on. I'll be going up higher elevation soon though :) First impression is they look really nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools